Root Canal Treatment
Root Canal Treatment
Our dentist are well experience and qualified to provide Root Canal Treatment Arekere JP Nagar. Root Canal Treatment is one of the well known and valuable method that is used preserve and treat teeth where the roots are badly infected. A natural cavity that gets occurred in the center of the tooth is known as “root canal treatment”. The soft tissues inside the tooth are treatment using these procedures. Pulp is live portion of tooth which goes till the root and contains nerve endings and tissues. Patients experience pain and swelling when it gets infected, in some of the cases if the tooth is not treated on time it needs to be extracted to save other teeth moving out of position. Root canal treatment works on cleaning the infected root and removing the damaged part of the tooth.
Our dentist will take Dental X-ray to assess whether pulp has become damaged by bacterial infection, if the tooth is infected RCT will be recommended . Once the pulp is infected you will develop toothache and the pulp will not heal on its own unless treated. Bacteria will multiply and spread once the tooth becomes infected therefore it is always advisable to see your dentist regularly to avoid oral health issues.
At Dentistree Advanced Dental Center, we strive to use the best in class techniques, instrument and procedures. We feel proud in making our patients happy, safe and comfortable.
Most common reasons which effect pulp are
- Not treating dental decays for long periodsUntreated tooth decays for prolonged periods
- Tooth effected due to injury
- Teeth Grinding Habits (Bruxism)
- Discolorations of teeth
- Feeling pain and tenderness during chewing
Root Canal Treatment Steps:-
- Our Dentist will do thorough clinical examination and X-ray.
- Based upon X-ray results our dentist will give local anesthesia and open root canalOpening the root canal under local anesthesia.
- Damaged pulp is removed, Canal are properly cleaned and shaped.
- A material called guttapercha which is a rubbery material is used to permanently seal the Canals.
- Finally a crown is placed on top of treated tooth to prevent it from Fracture.
One of the major advantages of root canal treatment include that we do not have to remove the damaged tooth. Like all other treatment this can also stay lifelong with good oral hygiene and care.
Want To Contact Us
If you want to contact us or reach out us